Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My dad has a CDIB, that mean I'm a shoo-in?

He%26#039;s about 1/2 Cherokee, which makes me about 1/4 Cherokee... he has a CDIB card, so does that mean that I%26#039;ll have no trouble getting one myself?
My dad has a CDIB, that mean I%26#039;m a shoo-in?
awesome
My dad has a CDIB, that mean I%26#039;m a shoo-in?
Most tribes have a certain quantum requirement. I don%26#039;t know of any that are more than 25%, so you shouldn%26#039;t have much of a problem. Your kids might have a problem, though.





Also, some tribes require that even though your parent has a CDIB, they also have to have been active in the tribe in order for their children to be accepted for membership. You%26#039;ll have to check with your individual band of your tribe to know if your path will be hampered by anything or not.
Reply:you should be

No comments:

Post a Comment