Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do I find any records on grand father who served in WW2?Albert C Milberry,Canada.'?

All I know of my grandfather is that after he served in WW2, his wife died and he fled NewBrunswick,Canada after being charged with child abandonment.Rumors at time said he and a woman fled to England.I need to know how to verify this or statuship made in England.No one has heard from him since all 4 children we%26#039;re place into foster care program.He never attempted to contact any of his children.Chilren%26#039;s mothers name was Marjorie May Milberry(Whittaker)born in Saint John,NB.Canada.Anyone knowing how I can obtain info or access records, you%26#039;d be the one I%26#039;d like to hear from.There is only one child of the 4 remaining and he%26#039;s dying of Abestos Cancer he got from Serving on ship in Korean War.
How do I find any records on grand father who served in WW2?Albert C Milberry,Canada.%26#039;?
Do you know if he served in the US Military? If so you can get his records from the National Archives. There is quite a bit of info you will be requested to provide. If he was in the Canadian Military you might try the Canada answers board and see if they might be able to assist you. Just click the Canada flag at the bottom and it should take you to their yahoo answers board.





Good luck
How do I find any records on grand father who served in WW2?Albert C Milberry,Canada.%26#039;?
Acadia French Catholic Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1670-1946


Name: Marjorie May Whittaker


Event Year: 1899-1905


Event: Naissance (birth)


Religion: Catholique (Catholic)


Place of Worship or Institution: St-Jean (Bureau de Sant茅)


Province: Acadie (Nova Scotia and New Brunswick)





The only Canada Military listings I saw were for World War I. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment